The Gilligan's Island Wikia Site is a site dedicated to the actors, characters and episodes of the Sixties TV Series, "Gilligan's Island." As such there are a few guidelines to be revealed to make this site easier to update. Here are a few expectations to keep the format of this website constant and presentable.
- Please do not alter or add to the format of the templates.
- No personal comments in the bios or summaries, please; this applies to descriptions of Ginger and Mary Ann and comments on Gilligan's character. Please reserve such commentary to the comment sections.
- No profanity or objectionable language will be allowed.
- The major characters have specific formats; the minor characters have a separate format.
- Trivia has its own section.
- Images of the characters from the series if possible; unseen characters mentioned but not seen receive the series logo matching the appropriate season.
- Characters receive categories regarding status in the series and place in the series.
- The cast members and recurring actors have specific formats; the guest stars have a separate format.
- Even if there is no biographical info on a character, please format what info there is in an original biographical format if possible.
- Anyone plagiarizing biographical info from Wikipedia will be removed from this site.
- Non-series image of the actors preferred.
- Actors receive categories regarding actor or actress, main cast or supporting and current status.
- This site includes brief summaries and episode plot lines.
- Minor plot points are best summarized in the Character Trivia sections instead of in the Episode Synopsis.
- Episodes receive categories regarding season and recurring series themes.
- Please check if there is pre-existing page of any invention or object you are adding; some especially minor details have already been included in other descriptions.
- Inventions use a specific template.
- These subjects receive categories similar to other such like items or locations.